Please see our college admission pages by selecting a college you would like to attend below. Students may register and take classes at either college. However, they must register for a home college which offers the degree or program they seek. Firebaugh, North District Center, is an extension of West Hills College Coalinga
The first step is to have your official transcripts sent to us from any previous colleges or universities you have attended. Currently, West Hills College requires official copies of transcripts from ANY institution of higher education you have attended (whether you passed classes or not) in order to grant a West Hills College degree. To receive credit, the school you attended must be regionally-accredited.
Typically, your previous school will have a link on their website or portal to request your transcripts be sent to us (or directly to you). Transcripts must still be sealed to be considered official. Allow 2-3 weeks from the time you requested them for your transcripts to arrive. Then, speak to your team counselor to request that your transcripts be evaluated and schedule a follow-up appointment to review the results. Evaluations may take up to 4-6 weeks from the time of request.
- There are several ways to book a counseling appointment - stop by Student Services on your college campus or give us a call to make an appointment.
- Student Services Information:
- West Hills College Coalinga: (559) 934-2300
- North District Center: (559) 934-2977
- West Hills College Lemoore: (559) 925-3000
Fall semesters run from August to December, with Spring semesters beginning in January and ending in May. Some classes are offered as "Nine Week" short-term sessions and may be available mid-semester. Summer sessions typically run from June to late July or early August. Please check your "myWestHills" portal for a complete listing by location.
- No. If you are 18 or over, you do not need a high school diploma for admission to West Hills College. If you are under age 18 or still in high school, you will need a special admission form which must be submitted (in person) to Student Services.
- Student Services Information:
- West Hills College Coalinga 300 Cherry Lane, Coalinga, CA 93210 (559) 934-2000
- West Hills College Lemoore 555 College Ave., Lemoore, CA 93245 (559)925-3000
- West Hills Community College offers certificates of completion, Associate Degrees in Arts (AA) or Sciences (AS), as well as Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADT). Students can prepare for the world of work in a matter of months, earn a degree, find employment, or transfer to a four-year university. You can also take classes to update your skills or for personal enrichment! For more information on the classes that universities will accept (in a specific major), consult www.assist.org and/or speak with your academic advisor or counselor.
With our REG 365 initiative, class registration becomes available in April/May each year, allowing registrations for the following Summer, Fall, and Spring semesters - the entire academic year all at once! Priority registration is granted based upon special factors such as active military/veteran status, membership in a special group (i.e. President's Scholars, SSS TRiO), and number of college units completed. New students need to complete the application for admission, placement testing, orientation, and counseling. For more information call Student Services. Here is the information for all locations: West Hills College Coalinga: 559-934-2000 | West Hills College Coalinga, North District Center 559-934-2977 | West Hills College Lemoore: 559-925-3000
Visit our cost of attendance pagefor current information on tuition and fee waivers. Tuition rates differ based on California residency status.