The Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Planning, and Web Services will support planning and management by providing high quality information to college and district office executives charged with developing and implementing policy, and to serve as a reliable source for comprehensive and reliable information about the institution.
The District Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Planning, and Web Services seeks to meet the needs of the colleges by:
- Creating linkages between strategic planning, college goals, and institutional data.
- Provide analytical reports to assist colleges in reaching their institutional goals.
- Provide information to colleges and departments as well as respond to inquiries from other institutions and external agencies.
- Provide analytic consultation and assistance to administrative and academic units as well as to district and college committees.
- Facilitating and participating in on-going and meaningful discussions of the college's purpose and performance.
- Work with the ITS department to develop and maintain accurate, comprehensive databases to support planning and management decision-making.