Community Education is focused on meeting the needs of the Community by offering affordable, diverse learning opportunities that will benefit and enrich the public without the requirements of admission to West Hills College.
CLICK HERE FOR THE 2012 FALL SCHEDULE
Click Here for a Printable Registration Form
Things to Know about Community Education:
- You DO NOT have to be a student as West Hills College to take a community ed. class.
- These classes are designed to enrich and enhance skills you may already have or would like to develop.
- These classes are not for college credit.
- Dates and times are determined based on the need and demand of the community.
- If there is something you would like to learn more about and don't see it on this page please feel free leave your suggestion at the email listed in the left hand column.
- There is a fee per person, depending on necessary materials, to participate in the course.
- The length of the course depends on the information available and meeting times, they are usually one night a week for about an hour and half and will meet for 6 sessions.
We are always accepting new ideas and suggestiongs for classes to offer. Classes offered are determined based on the need and demand of the community. please call either lainey campos or raquel rodriguez with your ideas, questions or concerns.