About WHC District
Special Admission

All students K-12 must complete the “Special Request for Admission to College Classes” form. Form must be signed by principal/designee of the school student is attending and parent/guardian if student is under 18 years of age. Form must be brought to the campus registration staff to be processed. Student will be added to the class provided all requirements have been met and there is availability.

Special Request for Admission to College Classes Form