Dive into West Hills’ career-focused areas of study to discover a whole new world of possibilities awaiting you.
Browse the programs offered at West Hills’ multiple locations, and filter them by personal interests or specific degrees and certificates.
The Fall semester begins mid August with Spring semester starting mid January. For official semester start for Summer, Fall, and Spring semesters please see our Academic Calendar
Classes are offered Monday through Friday during the mornings, afternoons, and evenings. In addition, there is an excellent selection of courses offered online.
West Hills Community College offers certificates of completion, Associate Degrees in Arts (AA) or Sciences (AS), as well as Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADT). Students can prepare for the world of work in a matter of months, earn a degree, find employment, or transfer to a four-year university. You can also take classes to update your skills or for personal enrichment!
We also offer a number of non-credit Skill Building Education courses for those simply looking to improve their current skill set or advance their careers.
For information on the classes that universities will accept (in a specific major), consult www.assist.org and/or speak with your academic advisor or counselor.
Variation: What degrees and certificates are offered?
West Hills Community Colleges offer Associate Degrees in Arts (AA) or Sciences (AS), as well as Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADT), Certificates of Achievement, and Industry Certification Prep course sets in a number of academic majors.
If you are not sure what academic major to pursue we also offer a personalized academic program finder which matches your interest to potential majors.
Accessing myWestHills Portal
1. Navigate to www.westhillscollege.com in your web browser
2. Click myWestHills
3. Click Login
4. Enter your WHCCD Username and Password when prompted. If you do not remember your username or password, please contact the helpdesk at 559-934-2002 or by email at email@example.com
Accessing Unofficial Transcripts
1. Scroll down to the myServices section
2. Expand WEBADVISOR FOR STUDENTS
3. Click Academic Profile
4. Click on Unofficial Transcript
5. Click Submit
Accessing myWestHills Home Page
1. Navigate to www.westhillscollege.com
Choosing a Campus
2. Choose Campus you Attend
3. Click on Current Students
4. Choose Transcripts
5. Choose Order Transcripts Online
6. Follow instructions at Transcript Ordering Center