The Student Support Services (SSS) program is a federal TRiO Program that serves first generation, low-income, and disabled students. SSS provides academic support, priority registration, career planning, student success workshops, financial aid and financial literacy information, transfer assistance, cultural events, college campus tours, laptop and book lending, and more!
To qualify for Student Support Services, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, or meet residence requirements to receive federal student financial assistance
- Be a WHCC student enrolled in at least 12 units, working towards a certificate, AA/AS degree and transfer to a four-year college or university
- Have a need for academic support
- Have a 2.5 GPA or higher
- Have attempted less than 65 college units
- Be eligible for English 110 and 051 or higher
- One or more of the following must apply:
- Come from a low-income family and/or,
- Your parents did not graduate from a four-year college and/or,
- You have a disability.
Let TRiO SSS help you reach your academic and career goals today!