The West Hills College Lemoore Veterans Upward Bound program is designed to assist veterans in the development of academic and other requisite skills necessary for acceptance and success in college programs.
Our FREE program helps prepare Veterans to enter, be successful, and to graduate from college.
Contact us today to sign up for the WHCL Veterans Upward Bound Program!
Callie Branan, Coordinator of Special Grants - Veterans Upward Bound
559-925-3345 | email@example.com
West Hills College Lemoore offers the following services through our Veterans Upward Bound Program:
- Individualized career assessment and planning
- Application assistance
- Financial aid and GI Bill® information
- Help obtaining Military and other Transcripts
- Advisement and assistance with college admission and enrollment steps
- Academic Counseling
- College preparation instruction and tutoring for Math and English skills improvement
- Preparation and placement assessment
- Access to other resources: study area, computer labs, student union
- Referrals to additional college and community resources
- Meet military service requirements
- Received other than a dishonorable discharge
- Completed a minimum of 180 days of active service
- U.S. Citizen, resident or applying for residency
- Low-income and/or first-generation
- Was a member of a reserve component of the Armed Forces called to active duty for a period of more than 30 days; or was a member of a reserve component of the Armed Forces who served on active duty in support of a contingency operation on or after September 11, 2001