Montgomery GI Bill® (Chapter 30)

Veteran Benefits 3

  1. Application for VA Education Benefits (VA Form 22-1990)
  2. Apply to West Hills College - Online
  3. Apply for Financial Aid- Online 
  4. Complete Online Lemoore College Student Orientation- Log into your Lemoore College student account at myWestHills, scroll down on the right side and click Lemoore College student orientation. Click Online Orientation Module. 


West Hills College Forms (Required)
  1. Veterans Office Application
  2. Point of Contact
  3. Terms of Agreement
  4. Standards of Progress
  5. General Information
  6. Transcript Certification
  7. H3 35 (General Education Waiver) 


Registration Process (Required)
  1. Request all transcripts from other colleges. Official transcripts must be sealed. 
  2. Request your official Joint Service Transcripts at
  3. Bring a copy of your DD-214
  4. Self Guided Placement and College Assessment
  5. Meet with your counselor to complete multiple measures assessment View our Veteran's Checklist



You cannot receive certification for G. I. Benefits without a scheduled appointment with the Veterans Counselor/Advisor. Each term you are required to submit an approved schedule plan (826 form) of the required courses. The Veteran's Certifying Official will submit your enrollment in an approved program to VA.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at