Your One-Stop Shop for Grants!
The Grants Division supports both the pre-award (grant writing and submitting) and post-award (grant management and compliance) of district and college grants from federal, state, and private funders. In service of area students and residents, the division supports the transition of your idea into a submitted grant proposal.
We provide the following services to proposal development and project start-up:
- Help identify potential funding sources for your proposal
- Point of contact with grantor and project partners during the application process
- Point of contact with applicant institution for proposals where we are partner
- Edit the proposal narrative based upon content provided by you
- Draft letters of commitment/support for administrators and project partners
- Help develop a project budget that meets the grantor's definition of allowable costs
- Complete all forms in the application package
- Ensure proposals contains all required documents and attachments
- Submit proposals in a timely manner in advance of the application deadline
- Work with the Board of Trustees when required by grantors
- Obtain and review reader comments when an application is not selected for funding
- Identify and support professional development opportunities for grant management and fiscal compliance