The 5c Experience
Creative, Cool, Community, College, Camp
- A two-week summer program for incoming 6th to 8th graders to help them learn about college through project-based classes, connections with college mentors, and engagement in a dynamic college setting.
- The focus is on STEM, performing arts, career exploration, academic success skills, and wellness.
- The program is designed for first generation college students, students from disadvantaged
backgrounds and students of color.
The Golden Eagle Training (G.E.T.) Strong Academy
- Two weeks of intensive career exploration to incoming high school seniors during the summer.
- These students complete a 2-unit college course on campus which allows them to gain confidence in identifying careers that matches their interests and developing a plan for what their next steps will be after high school.
- The target groups are focused on first generation college students and disproportionately impacted student groups (such as African-American, Native American, Hispanic, and Men of Color).