- January 25, 2019 ACCJC Letter - Find Compliance and Reaffirm Accreditation for the Remainder of the Cycle
- 2018 Follow-Up Report
- Institutional Set Standards
- June 23, 2017, ACCJC Report of the Evaluation Team (March 6-9, 2017)
- June 23, 2017, ACCJC Letter - Reaffirmation of Accreditation for Seven Years and Require a Follow-Up Report
- 2017 Self Study In Support of Reaffirmation of Accreditation
West Hills College Lemoore is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949; (415) 506-0234, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information about accreditation, including the filing of complaints against member institutions, can be found at: www.accjc.org
WHCL complies with the Commission Policy on Student and Public Complaints Against Institutions, as procedures for student grievance and public complaint are reasonable, fairly administered, and publicized to students and the public. WHCL has not had any complaints referred to the Accrediting Commission in the last six years. To file a complaint with the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges visit www.accjc.org/complaint-process.
West Hills College Lemoore was reaffirmed accreditation by ACCJC in June 2017. The college has a written follow-up report due in October 2018, a midterm report due in March 2021, and the next comprehensive evaluation will take place in 2023.
West Hills College Lemoore (WHCL) has several programs that undergo external evaluation and are accredited by industry-specific agencies. Each program is noted below, along with the associated accrediting body’s name and contact information.
Administration of Justice
The Peace Officer Standards and Training Program is accredited by the Commission on Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST).
Commission on Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST)
860 Stillwater Road, Suite 100
West Sacramento, CA 95605
The registered nursing program is accredited by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN), a division of the California Department of Consumer Affairs.
Board of Registered Nursing (BRN)
P.O. Box 944210
Sacramento, CA 94244-2100
The Emergency Medical Services – Paramedic program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP).
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
25400 U.S. Highway 19 North, Suite 158
Clearwater, FL 33763
Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP)
8301 Lakeview Parkway, Suite 111-312
Rowlett TX 75088
FAX (214) 703-8992
- California Emergency Medical Services Authority (Cal-EMSA) 10901 Gold Center Drive, Suite 400 Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 (916) 322-4336 www.emsa.ca.gov
- Central California Emergency Medical Services Agency 1421 Fulton Mall, 5th Floor P.O. Box 11867 Fresno, CA 93775 www.co.fresno.ca.us