Student Union | (559) 925-3388 | email@example.com
It's a WIN-WIN!
The WIN Center integrates the workforce into education and brings business and industry into the classroom.
How do Students WIN?
- Find opportunities on the online job board- Jobspeaker
- Attend regular career workshops and events
- Learn about your career options through guest speakers, industry tours, and events
- Meet employers and professionals
- Build your resume with work based learning activities - internships, projects, and job shadows
- Receive free professional clothing for the big interview in Eagle ClosetEstablish or advance personalized career goals
- Get career ready through multiple software platforms
How do Employers WIN?
- Gain access to qualified candidates looking for work
- Interview employee candidates before they complete their program
- Get involved in an advisory committee and help shape course curriculum
- Meet with students in career fairs and hiring events
- Shape the workforce through work based learning activities
- Partner with the college to promote employment opportunities
Jobs, Internships, Industry Projects and More...
Jobspeaker is an online platform filled with job search tools, instructional videos, campus events, career exploration and a user-friendly environment that will keep you engaged and ready for the workforce.
Jobspeaker FAQsSee All
Jobspeaker is an online platform that WHCL uses to help students find and apply for employment opportunities, attend networking events, and build a professional profile. Students with Jobspeaker accounts can also easily track employment applications on their Dashboard and explore career options through the uExplore feature.
You can create a WHCL student account on Jobspeaker by clicking on the “Visit Jobspeaker” button above or by visiting https://lemoore.jobspeaker.com/. As a student, you’ll want to click sign-in and then select the “PortalGuard Login” button at the top of the sign-in page. If you need help creating a WHCL student account in Jobspeaker then check out our Jobspeaker Student Quick Start Guide below. If you need further assistance contact the WIN Center at (559) 925-3388.
You can upload a PDF document in the Documents section of your Jobspeaker profile.
Jobspeaker pulls jobs from multiple online job boards such as Monster, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc. Employers with a Jobspeaker account can also post jobs directly into Jobspeaker.
Contact the WIN Center at (559) 925-3388. We’re always here to help!
WIN Center Resources
Stay Social & Get ConnectedFollow us on
whcl.win whclwincenter whcl.win