Financial Aid Application Online
- FAFSA on the Web. Free Application For Federal Student Aid.
- FAFSA on the Web Worksheet allows you to read and complete the questions before entering your information online. The questions are listed in the same order as they appear on the FAFSA on the Web.
- FSA ID Students, parents, and borrowers are required to use an FSA ID, made up of a username and password, to access certain U.S. Department of Education websites. Your FSA ID is used to confirm your identity when accessing your financial aid information and electronically signing your federal student aid documents. (This replaces the Federal Student Aid PIN)
Federal Aid Information
- Student Aid on the Web Free information from the U. S. Department of Education on preparing for and funding education beyond high school.
State Aid Information
- California Student Aid Commission Free information from the California Student Aid Commission on state, federal, and institutional financial aid.
- CAL Grants Free information from the California Student Aid Commission on CAL Grants and additional state financial aid.
- California College Promise Grant. The BOG Fee waiver is now known as the California College Promise Grant. Learn more here.
Scholarship Search Engine
- FastWeb Free searchable database of schools, scholarships, fellowships, loans and grants. WHCCD Scholarships
Financial Aid Information
- Smart Guide To Financial Aid Comprehensive free resource for student financial aid information on the Web.
- US Department of Education Free information on financial aid from the US Department of Education.
- Mapping Your Future Lots of general information about financial aid and career planning
College and Career Planning
- CaliforniaColleges.edu provides free information to students, counselors, and parents about colleges and careers, admission policies, and how to plan and pay for higher education.