Returning Student Enrollment Process
Returning Students are those students who last attended a class at West Hills College Coalinga or West Hills College Lemoore within the past 2 primary terms (Fall/Spring). If it has been more than 2 terms please visit our Admissions Site to re-apply.
Continuing your educational journey at West Hills College Coalinga is easy! Simply follow the steps below to continue your journey!
First Time Student Dreamers High School Dual Enrollment Returning Student International Students High School Completion
Apply for Financial Aid
Let us help you find the right financial aid so you can continue your college journey!
From grants and scholarships to loans, financial aid comes in a number of different forms from both private and government sources. Apply today to see if you qualify.
Meet With Counselor
Lets review your educational plan progress so you can stay on track
Stay on track by scheduling an appointment with a Counselor to review and revise your educational plan if necessary.
Register for Classes
Lets put your Ed Plan to use and enroll in the classes you need for the coming year.
Remember at West Hills College Coalinga, you can register for your classes up to a full year in advance.
Need help? Don't worry, we are here for you!
- Help navigating student portal
- How to search and enroll for classes
- Understand the various instruction options offered
- Solve any problems with registration
Counseling & Advising
- Troubleshoot registration problems
- Review progress made toward your academic goal
- Plan for future terms and have a clear path toward your degree or transfer options
- Complete the FAFSA or CA Dream Act application or other
- Trouble shoot and solve problems that may arise