Lemoore Virtual Resources | Coalinga/Firebaugh NDC Virtual Resources
Congratulations Class of 2022!
Congratulations Class of 2022!
Requests should be made as soon as possible but at least two weeks prior to the event. If you have any other questions, please call Student Services at (559) 934-2300.
Frequently Asked Questions
When and Where is the 2022 Commencement Ceremony?
Thursday, May 26th at 6:30pm in the Coalinga High School Bowl.
- Address: 750 Van Ness St, Coalinga, CA 93210
- The CHS Memorial Bowl is located on Sunset Avenue between Cambridge Street and Baker Street.
- There is limited parking available on a first come-first served basis near the entrance gate to the CHS Memorial Bowl. Additional parking is available at West Hills College Coalinga, a short walking distance away.
- We recommend car pooling where possible.
When should I arrive?
If you are graduating, please be sure to RSVP at the link in your student email. If you did not receive a link to RSVP contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduates should arrive at the Coalinga High School Gymnasium an hour prior to the ceremony at 5:30pm.
- Guests should arrive between 6pm and 6:30pm at the Coalinga High School Memorial Bowl (Gates open at 5:30pm).
Will the event be COVID safe?
We are following all county, state, and federal COVID guidelines. We recommend masks and social distancing for all guests at this outdoor event. Our recommendations and requirements may change, so please check back frequently.
Where can I purchase my commencement regalia?
- The deadline to order commencement regalia and receive it prior to graduation has passed.
- You can still borrow a cap and gown from our office if you would like to participate in commencement but did not purchase regalia in time. We have a limited supply of caps and gowns to lend out. If you are interested, please email email@example.com
- Orders will be available for pick-up on campus. We expect to begin regalia pick-up on May 23rd. Graduates will receive an email notice with the dates and times and that information will be updated here as well.
Will my family and friends be able to attend?
- Graduates are encouraged to invite all family and friends. There is no specified limit to the number of guests per graduate, and guests do not need to RSVP.
- Seating is available on a first come, first serve basis until filled.
Can I participate in commencement without regalia?
No, the cap and gown are required to take part in commencement. If you aren’t able to get regalia, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. A stole is not required but can be worn with the regalia.
Can I decorate my grad cap?
Yes! We encourage tasteful decoration.
The Coalinga Campus library is offering a cap decorating station. This will be open May 23rd to May 25th from 8am-7pm.
Will I get my diploma/certificate at the ceremony?
No, you will receive a diploma cover. Your diploma/certificate will be mailed approximately 8 weeks after the commencement ceremony.
What happens if I didn’t complete my degree?
Even if you did not complete your program in the 2022 Spring term, you can still participate in commencement. You will be able to celebrate graduation, but you won’t receive a diploma or certificate until your program requirements are complete.