We will have a new ordering system coming October 4th, 2022. Please be aware that services may be interrupted during the transition on October 3rd and 4th . The new system will bring added benefits and tracking features to you. The cost has also changed and will be 6.22 per copy with additional fees based on the method of shipping. The new cost will take effect on October 4th. For questions, please contact

Ordering Official Transcripts from West Hills College Coalinga

The West Hills College transcript is a duly certified record of all work completed or undertaken by the student at the college. Two transcripts are furnished free upon request and may be ordered directly from your college or center.

To place free transcript request orders for print and mail delivery by USPS mail, please contact the registration staff at:

Free Transcript Requests/Rush Transcript Request/Information Request

West Hills College, Coalinga
Student Services Desk
300 Cherry Lane, Coalinga, CA 93210
(559) 934-2300

North District Center
Student Services Desk
900 O Street, Firebaugh, CA 93622
(559) 934-2980

All standard transcript requests ordered through National Student Clearinghouse are $5.25 per transcript.

A $10.00 processing fee is charged for each rush transcript processed.

**Transcript Ordering Temporarily Unavailable** 

Online transcript orders are processed within 2 business days, on average, of the request and are delivered electronically when available. Printed & mailed orders through USPS is dependent on the USPS delivery schedule.


Submitting Official Transcripts from Other Institutions 

WHCCD accepts official electronic transcripts from originating schools via email to: 

To mail official transcripts from another institution to West Hills College Coalinga, mail it to
West Hills College Coalinga Admissions and Records
300 Cherry Lane
Coalinga, CA 93210 

Please allow 2 business days for data entry processing into our student system.  Evaluations of transcripts may take longer.

High school and college transcripts of record, which are submitted to the Admissions and Records Office, become the property of West Hills College and cannot be forwarded to other institutions. 

For other transcript inquiries you may also contact:

Roz Toliver
Director of Admissions & Records/Registrar
(559) 934-2324


Replacement Diploma/Certificate Request

Need to order a replacement diploma or certificate?  Use the following form to submit a request for replacement. 

Request Diploma/Certificate Replacement

Please note that replacements are ordered three times per year. If you have any questions please feel free to call the Office of Admissions and Records at (559) 934-2300.