The method of choice of industries that demand highly skilled, competent and flexible workers
Join the Westside Works Mission Today!
Interested in offering apprenticeships as a workforce development resource within your organization? For more information, fill out the form below or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Request More Information
Learn how Westside Works Can Help You...
- Attain free or low cost college courses for employee training
- Achieve your workforce goals
- Reduce overtime costs and improve ROI
- Produce new leaders for the 21st Century
- Select from a fresh pool of eager earn-to-learn job applicants
- Enhance opportunities for current, reliable, low-level staff
- Develop highly skilled and more productive employees
- Contribute to local, economic and community development
About Westside Works
Westside Works, a West Hills Community College initiative, delivers support for employers aspiring to transform the local communities they operate and exist in and apprentices courageously pursuing life-changing professional growth. Its mission is to foster economic and community development by encouraging career advancement and living-wage attainment opportunities for a variety of apprenticeable occupations in urban and rural communities. West Hills Community College District’s colleges offer low-cost or free, coordinated apprentice instruction to business and industry partners utilizing innovative, registered apprenticeship programs to tackle a critical skilled labor shortage.