Chapter 1606 and Chapter 1607 cover some of the benefits you are entitled to.
- Application for VA Education Benefits (VA Form 22-1990)
- Apply to West Hills College - Online
- Apply for Financial Aid- Online
- Complete Online WHCL Student Orientation- Log into your WHCL student account at myWestHills, scroll down on the right side and click WHCL student orientation. Click Online Orientation Module.
West Hills College Forms (Required)
- Veterans Office Application
- Point of Contact
- Terms of Agreement
- Standards of Progress
- General Information
- Transcript Certification
- H3 35 (General Education Waiver)
Registration Process (Required)
- Request all transcripts from other colleges. Official transcripts must be sealed.
- Request your official Joint Service Transcripts at jst.doded.mil
- Bring a copy of your DD-214
- Self Guided Placement and College Assessment
Exemptions: English and Math class completed at another college.
- Make appointment with Veteran's Academic Counselor/Advisor. Call Monique Nevarez at (559) 925-3341.