Located in the Student Union (Building 900)
Student Union (Building 900) Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (except holidays)
The Student Life & Engagement Program is the home of student organizations and clubs, student events and activities, connections to service projects, student leadership training opportunities, and access to food and basic needs resources.
Come get involved, experience the diversity of our campus, and find out more information on the support and resources we have available to you!
Make the Student Union Your Home Away from Home!
In the Student Union, you can find:
Gotti's Kitchen - Food Services:
Hours of Operation: Monday - Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
For more information on Gotti's Kitchen, visit them on Facebook or contact by calling: (559) 925-3560.
Student Union FREE Wi-Fi Access:
No reservations required. Come in, grab a cup of coffee or a bite to eat, find a space to charge your devices, and use the Student Union for access to FREE WiFi!
Food and Basic Need Resources:
For more information and connection to services and support with our Eagle Resiliency Pantry, you can contact our Financial Aid Office at (559) 925-3310 or contact the Coordinator of Student Support Programs and Engagement, Amber Avitia at email@example.com or (559)925-3704.
Visit the Student Union and find ways to become involved:
- Serve on the Associated Student Government Executive Board!
- Get Connected to Student Senate for California Community Colleges ~ Region V!
- Discover Student Clubs and Organizations!
- Find Internships and Job Opportunities!
- Check Out On-Campus Events!
More ways to get involved:
- Join a Campus Committee! Become a Student Representative on a Governance Committee within our Campus Community.
- Volunteer and Connect to Service Opportunities within our Campus Community and out within our surrounding communities!
For more information on any services listed above or more! Contact the Coordinator of Student Support Programs and Engagement at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 559-925-3704